The Annual Membership Subscription is due each year by 1st April. If you want to pay online, scroll down to find details of the club’s bank account, along with the subs for the different membership categories.
Please click Online Membership to fill in the Membership Form, and hit submit when you’re done. NB You don’t need to fill a new one in at the start of every new subs year, only if your details have changed.
Your subscription goes towards paying for many things, including your England Athletics registration (which you need in order to compete), equipment for training, coach/official training, production of leaflets and other handouts, membership/affiliation fees, competition entry fees, transport to competitions by minibus or coach, first aid services at events which we host, awards and medals.
Benefits of being a club member include:
- The extra motivation that comes from belonging to a training group
- Access to coaching
- Access to league competition, championship races and other meetings
- Social events
- Discount on purchases at specialist running shops on production of membership card
- Discount on race entry fees
- Click here for the additional benefits of registration with England Athletics
Subs for 2023-2024 will remain the same as in previous years and will be due on 1st April 2023
The amount of subs you need to pay depends on your membership category:
£45 – Seniors
£35 – Second claim; Under 18s; Students living at home
£25 – Students living away from home.
Family members living in the same household are eligible for a 20% discount from the total